8. jan. 2013

Makeup; The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Today I choose to write in English, because this is about the popular movie; The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Todays search word is "The Hobbit". I had to get som inspiration, so I've been using it a lot today. At the same time I thought I had to get back on the horse, haven't been doing alot of makeup these last few months.

Those of you who have seen the movie or read the books, should know what this is suppose to be. On one side; Erebor with Smaug's appearence, and on the other side ofc - bag end. Tried this for the first time today. I have to say; I'm not too satisfied with this, could have been much better.

This is not my attempt to explain away why this didn't go so well, but my makeup brushes are starting to get old and rusty.. Could have good use for new ones. And for the second, my eyes are so small! I do not (and never did) think that they are suitable for makeup! But I try to make it work...

More satisfied with my drawing, ofc...

Btw.. This movietrailer gave me goosebumps from the moment they started singing and all the way to the end...



I've become a big fan of the whole concept, lately..

What do you think about J.R.R Tolkien?
And my makeup?

- Lynn Helen

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar